Smile with confidence during your orthodontic treatment! Invisalign® Teen is the clear alternative to metal braces. Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of removable and virtually invisible aligners. What does that mean for you? It means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing!! Teens love Invisalign. You can eat and drink what you want, and you can brush and floss normally!
With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners to show how long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in case some are lost or broken, and other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign Teen?
- A nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth
- Series of clear, removable aligners
- No metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made for your comfort!
How Does Invisalign Teen Work?
- Each set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks
- Aligners are removed only to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Teeth move gradually each week
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks
What Conditions Does Invisalign Teen Treat?
Invisalign Teen can be used to treat a variety of common orthodontic conditions, such as:
- Dental Crowding
- Widely Spaced Teeth